Savour the many flavours of Cairns, hear the stories of our city and get an exclusive street side view of our tropical lifestyle. Take a leisurely stroll with frequent stops to sample and appreciate local produce. Leave us with a full belly and a sparked appetite for all things Cairns.
Indulge your inner foodie by joining one of our knowledgeable food loving hosts as you eat and drink your way around the city of Cairns. Your host will guide you to a variety of hand-picked venues including some award-winning locales as well as some hidden gems.
We support small local businesses featuring utterly delicious food made with local ingredients where possible. Not only will you savour delicious food but will indulge in a feast of the senses as you touch, taste and smell tasty fare from the tropical north. Your food loving host will share snippets of information about Cairns’ history and other points of interest as you walk by.
Join us for a culinary adventure in Cairns and remember on walking tours there are no calories!
- Local knowledgeable guide for the walking tour of city sights
- Seven ‘walk through’ courses – a little Taste of Cairns
- Coffee with a sea breeze
- Cheese in a historic setting
- An award winning Aussie pie
- Street art crepe
- Secret gin business
- Crocodile and make it snappy
- Prawns ahoy
- Souvenir “Cairns Boutique Walking Tours” reusable water bottle, filled with icy cold water
- Souvenir “Cairns Boutique Walking Tours” eco tote bag – for goodies you might pick up along the way
- Admission to specially selected venues
- Customisable map of Cairns with personalised recommendations for further exploring
- Use of an umbrella to keep the sunshine at bay and water away!