Cairns Boutique Walking Tours
Not all who wander are lost, however most people benefit from some guidance if they are to find the best places and hidden treasures. Our friendly local hosts will ensure you feel, see, taste and smell the very finest that tropical Cairns has on offer.
Cairns is a city of striking diversity, with the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and Atherton Tablelands at our doorstep. Tropical North Queensland has an astounding array of delicious produce – from coffee, tea and chocolate to seafood, cheese, fruit and nuts and fruit wine, artisan spirits and liquors, Cairns has it all!
Our unique location and this vast richness is reflected in the food, art, culture and lifestyle, with so many exciting flavours to discover.
Whether it’s just you, family, friends or a corporate group, you are guaranteed to have a fun and memorable time exploring Cairns with us.
Why Choose us?
- We are Cairns’ premium walking tour company, offering an outstanding level of service, specially selected venues and more inclusions.
- We know Cairns and can save you time searching out the best things to do – and possibly missing them.
- Our groups are small (a maximum of eight) so you get lots of personal attention and we can make suggestions about what else you might like to do in Cairns… such as where to eat after your tour ends, where to find a hidden waterfall or where the best beach is.
- We are a small locally owned and operated business, with the flexibility to deliver dynamic contemporary tours that reflect customer and community changing requests.
- We are committed to sustainable environmental practices – leave only footprints, take unforgettable memories when you walk with us.